 发件人: 吴靖 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
发送日期: 2012年11月11日, 星期日, 上午 11:55
主题: HBase,  org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing

Hello everyone,
  I got a problem with my hbase : I run the hbase in the distributed environment, three regionservers. It start well ,but when I use the hbase shell to create a table,the problem comes with the exception "PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing "
the OS is ubuntu server 12.10 and the zookeeper run well.

here is the log :
hbase(main):001:0> create 'test','tes t'
2012-11-10T19:48:17.121-0800: [GC [ParNew: 19136K->2112K(19136K), 0.0306040 secs] 22566K->7749K(83008K), 0.0307820 secs] [Times: user=0.03 sys=0.03, real=0.03 secs]

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
Thanks