Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Multiple ways to write Hadoop program driver - Which one to choose?

Re: Multiple ways to write Hadoop program driver - Which one to choose?
Hi sheikhar

   The deprecated job constructor is actually deprecated according to the job source code .
   There is another constructor witch is not deprecated ,you can find in the hint raised by eclipse .

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-24,13:53,Chandrashekhar Kotekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: