Sqoop >> mail # user >> Export

UPDATE!!!

Now I get the following error

/tmp/sqoop-cyril/compile/b156fd4f270274b11320d007472bbfe7/kmeansclusterIds.java:73:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable driver_license
location: class kmeansclusterIds
    JdbcWritableBridge.writeString(driver_license, 2 + __off, 12, __dbStmt);
                                   ^
Note:
/tmp/sqoop-cyrille/compile/b156fd4f270274b11320d007472bbfe7/kmeansclusterIds.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
1 error
13/04/26 12:52:26 ERROR tool.ExportTool: Encountered IOException running
export job: java.io.IOException: Error returned by javac