HBase, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] Secondary Index in HBase - from Huawei

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-13, 18:31
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-14, 15:45
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-14, 16:40
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-14, 19:53
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-14, 20:52
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-14, 23:17
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-14, 21:04
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-14, 21:12
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-14, 23:19
+
James Taylor 2013-08-14, 21:18
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-14, 22:35
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-14, 23:57
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-15, 01:10
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-15, 03:08
+
Anoop John 2013-08-13, 06:44
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-13, 07:28
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Secondary Index in HBase - from Huawei
Nicolas Liochon 2013-08-13, 06:47
Well done, Rajesh!
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good to see this Rajesh. Thanks a lot to Huawei HBase team!
>
> -Anoop-
>
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have been working on implementing secondary index in HBase, and had
> > shared an overview of our design in the 2012  Hadoop Technical Conference
> > at Beijing(http://bit.ly/hbtc12-hindex). We are pleased to open source
> it
> > today.
> >
> > The project is available on github.
> >   https://github.com/Huawei-Hadoop/hindex
> >
> > It is 100% Java, compatible with Apache HBase 0.94.8, and is open sourced
> > under Apache Software License v2.
> >
> > Following features are supported currently.
> > -          multiple indexes on table,
> > -          multi column index,
> > -          index based on part of a column value,
> > -          equals and range condition scans using index, and
> > -          bulk loading data to indexed table (Indexing done with bulk
> > load)
> >
> > We now plan to raise HBase JIRA(s) to make it available in Apache
> release,
> > and can hopefully continue our work on this in the community.
> >
> > Regards
> > Rajeshbabu

+
Jesse Yates 2013-08-13, 06:51