MapReduce >> mail # user >> Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.

+
Shashidhar Rao 2013-05-11, 18:24
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-12, 17:32
+
Shashidhar Rao 2013-05-12, 17:55
Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
nope
in MRv1 only jobtracker can accept jobs. You can not trigger job on any
other process in hadoop other than jobtracker.
On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Shashidhar Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar
+