MapReduce, mail # user - Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.

+
Shashidhar Rao 2013-05-11, 18:24
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-12, 17:32
+
Shashidhar Rao 2013-05-12, 17:55
Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-12, 17:56
nope
in MRv1 only jobtracker can accept jobs. You can not trigger job on any
other process in hadoop other than jobtracker.
On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Shashidhar Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar
+