HBase >> mail # dev >> about Dave's rowlock monitor contention reduction patch...

Re: about Dave's rowlock monitor contention reduction patch...
Thanks for giving it a try, Andy.  It's also been working well for us in
production for 3 weeks now.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3894 already contains a patch
for the branch (concurrentRowLocks-2.patch), unless something has made it go
stale in the meantime.

Dave