HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.

Re: [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.
@Lars: No, not any concern about anything already backported. Just a
preference to #2 because it seems to make things more stable and
easier to manage. New feature = new release. Given new sub-releases
are for fixes and improvements, but not new features. Also, if we
backport a feature in one or many previous releases, we will have to
backport also all the fixes each time there will be an issue. So we
will have more maintenant work on previous releases.