Drill, mail # dev - Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 14:05
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:09
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:27
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 14:42
+
Timothy Chen 2013-10-27, 16:14
Re: Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 16:17
I updated to all edit again I think.  So hopefully everyone with account
should have access.  If that becomes a problem we can restrict.  Not sure
why it was changed. Didn't add Michael specifically.

On Oct 27, 2013 9:15 AM, "Timothy Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So does anyone that needs wiki right access should ask you then Jacques?
>
> Then can you also add me and also Harri (since he's mostly doing docs)?
>
> Tim
>

> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Awesome, works. Thanks a lot, Jacques!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >                 Michael
> >
> > --
> > Michael Hausenblas
> > Ireland, Europe
> > http://mhausenblas.info/
> >
> > On 27 Oct 2013, at 14:27, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Try again.  I've been pointed in the right direction so hopefully you
> can
> > > add/edit again.

> > others.

> etc.)