MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Who splits the file into blocks

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-31, 08:45
Re: Who splits the file into blocks
The client splits the file. The block size attribute is a per-file
one, sent along with the file creation request. Blocks are requested
as-it-goes, not pre-allocated.

--
Harsh J