HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 18:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:47
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-05, 19:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:26
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 21:19
Francis reminded me that ZOOKEEPER-1437 is a client side fix.

So our situation is simplified: 0.94.5 ships with zookeeper 3.4.5
client. HBASE-7771 should be included.

Cheers

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:31