HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessors - failure

Coprocessors - failure
Hi everyone,
Let's say, I have a table(A) where every time I write a coprocessor,
hooked to postPut, writes in other table (B). I can't find anywhere what
happen if the coprocessor fails or can't connect to B
Does the client get aware of that?  In case it doesn't, how can i get
noticed about the failure?
Does the Put get rolled back (I think coprocessors works outside row
transaction) ?

Thanks!
Federico
+