Not sure exactly who pays for this type of service. The Apache blog is free
and just requires interested parties to write articles as they see fit and
likely a vote to publish. I don't see any reason why we could not include
vendor blog posts[1] or a page of links to other items[2,3,4,5]. It would be
nice from a user perspective to go to one place instead of searching to the
end of the internet.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/hbase_cell_security - crosspost
link at bottom
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopPresentations