On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see.  Wether or not the testing is excessive depends on the bug fixes.
We could relax the goal and let decisions be made per release.  A possible
way to do this would be to not require anything beyond mvn verify AND
people can -1 a release if they do not think sufficient testing was done.
This makes it easy to make the testing decisions per release using the
existing release voting mechanism.