JIRA is being reindexed right now, so I can't view the ticket yet...
will do tomorrow. I don't know that start-all.sh and stop-all.sh needs
to be removed from the RPM... because it's not exactly redundant and
they still have utility (albeit less, because you can/should probably
just rely on chkconfig/service/systemctl/<whatever upstart uses>) to
start them... the start-all.sh and stop-all.sh scripts are really
cluster management tools, whereas the init scripts are service
management local to the machine on which they are installed.

Ideally, I think the cluster management stuff needs to be a separate
thing entirely... (contrib tools?).

Either way, for now, they should probably both work. It might require
setting adding a new environment variable
("ACCUMULO_BOOTSTRAP_CLASSPATH"?) or something we can override in
accumulo-env.sh and that defaults to the start jar and whatever else
we minimally need in lib/. I don't know if that's the best solution,
though.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii