Gotcha. That's definitely the biggest factor that I was aware of. I
wasn't sure if you knew more than I did by now ;). I can respect the
implications of too much bookkeeping going on. That might really start
pounding the metadata and replication tables.

Happy to do lunch, also happy to just have a video call too if that's
more convenient.