This vote passes with eight +1 votes (5 binding, 3 non-binding) and one +0 vote.
Bill H - I think you volunteered to help with the setup. The instructions are located at http://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs
. If you are unable to do this let me know.
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 8:11:07 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Accumulo Blog
I have reviewed the feedback from the proposal thread and consolidated it
into a set of guidelines for an Accumulo Blog. In accordance with the bylaws
this vote will require Lazy Approval to pass and will remain open for 3
business days. I'll tally the votes on Thursday morning.
1. The blog will be hosted on the Apache Blogs site.
2. The blog will be set up using the instructions at  to enable
3. Proposed blog content will be posted in full-text or link form to
the dev mailing list.
4. Blog content requires Lazy Approval votes that are open for at
least 3 days.
5. Content may be cross-posted from other sites provided that the
content is more than just a link to the other site. The full text of the
original article is preferred.
6. Content may be cross-posted to other sites provided that there is a
link back to the Accumulo blog site.