Well, the 1487 is technically a bug, as the link on the monitor page
is currently broken. I'm working on that right now. So, blocker or
not, it's a bug that needs to be fixed, and I'd prefer it be fixed for
1.6.0. The fix for that may also fix 1491, and if so, I'll close that
when I finish 1487.

1517 is done. I'm just doing a lot of testing before I push it,
including a full run of the IT suite after merging (currently
running).

There's no work for 1490 that's outside of the sub-tasks, so I'm just
keeping 1490 open for those. I'll update it when I finish pushing
these. 1515 will probably be punted to 1.6.1, but I'll double-check
when I update the others.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii