All,
I am seeing the following errors on in the Accumulo logs:

ERROR, Tablet 18h<< overlaps previously assigned [] [] [18h;03<, 18h<;03]

ERROR, Tablet 18z<< overlaps previously assigned [] [] [18z;03<, 18z<;03]

ERROR, Tablet 199<< overlaps previously assigned [] [] [199;03<, 199<;03]

Should I be concern about these, how is this error typically created?  Do I need to correct them or will they correct themselves?

Thanks,

Sandy