-0

I don’t see the need to push something through that it sounds like we know we’re going to change immediately, especially given that there is opposition to the proposed bylaws.  What’s the down side of waiting to get it right now?

I do second Josh’s comments.  Thanks Bill and everyone else for the hard work on this!