I am using Accumulo 1.4 rc5 which I checked out and compiled.  After installing on our cloud, the tserver logs were showing an error loading the native libraries,  I do not recall which now.  However when I checked my accumulo version it did not even have an lib/native directory.

I was able to find and use the native dir under the Binary distribution of 1.3.5 but now I am wondering how should I have acquired the native files?  Did I miss a step when compiling?

Thanks

Sandy