Benson,

Just to be clear (I had to re-read your email a few times to understand) you're saying a real-time online discussion such as Adam is proposing has the potential to exclude some members of the dev community and that we should be sure to stick to things like this email discussion to avoid those problems?
Thanks,

Aaron