I recently created a Docker image for Apache Fluo and I would like to do
the same for Accumulo. If you are interested, I created ACCUMULO-4706[1]
for this work and started to work on the Dockerfile in a GitHub repo[2].  I
am not an Docker expert so feedback is welcome. I also plan to make some
minor changes to Accumulo which are described in the Jira issue. When I
have working design, I would like to create a new 'accumulo-docker' repo in
Apache containing the Dockerfile and publish the image to DockerHub as
`apache/accumulo'

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4706
[2]: https://github.com/mikewalch/accumulo-docker