MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Task Trackers accumulation

Re: Task Trackers accumulation
Harsh J 2013-04-16, 10:20
This is the regular behavior. You should see it disappear after ~10 mins of
the timeout period. Reason is that every TT starts on an ephemeral port and
therefore appears as a new TT to the JT (TTs aren't persistent members of a
cluster).

--
Harsh J
+