Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Jira workflow problem.

Re: Jira workflow problem.
The problem was that the submitter could transition from "Patch
Available" to "In Progress", following the "Resume Progress" transition,
but the submitter cannot then transtion anywhere from "In Progress",
only the assignee could.  I fixed that, so that the assignee can no
longer follow that transition to a cul de sac.  I also made you a
contributor so you could be assigned issues, and assigned you this issue.

Doug