Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-10, 07:05
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 03:05
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-11, 21:23
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 04:27
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 15:55
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 17:18
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 17:28
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-13, 05:06
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 07:03
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-12, 19:19
+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-14, 19:52
Thanks Daniel, good catch. I'll roll a new RC.

Filed this Pig 12 jira re the artifacts not containing piggybank:
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Bill,
> The tarball/rpm/deb does not bundle piggybank.jar. We shall build
> piggybank.jar before we wrapping the package. Also in release notes,
> we have "This currently only works with Java 1.6.x.", I think this
> should not be the case.
>
> I also checked build, rpm/deb installation, tutorial, contrib build,
> all others looks good.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Release notes look good.  Built the code and tests, including piggybank
> and docs.  Ran the piggybank tests and all the tutorials.  Ran simple smoke
> tests in local and cluster mode.
> >
> > Alan.
> >
> > On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.
> >>
> >> Keys used to sign the release are available at:
> >> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> >>
> >> Please download, test, and try it out:
> >> http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-1/<
> http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-0/>
> >>
> >> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Sunday EOD, Feb 17th.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+