HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase wire compatibility

Re: HBase wire compatibility
I think it would be good to have a swat team for discussing the open issues
and planning.  In the interest of discussing this while it is fresh in
everyone's mind, how about setting up a swat team at Cloudera Palo Alto (210
Portage Avenue) soon?

How about either:
1) Thursday Feb 16th @ 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
2) Tuesday Feb 21st @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
(we can end early or go a little longer if necessary)

Can people who want to come indicate their availability?

Thanks,
Greg