HBase >> mail # user >> Re: row filter - binary comparator at certain range

+
Tony Duan 2013-10-21, 04:31
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-21, 11:36
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-21, 11:38
+
Premal Shah 2013-10-21, 05:42
Re: row filter - binary comparator at certain range
Take a look at Phoenix(https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix). It supports
both salting and fuzzy row filtering through its skip scan.

+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-10-21, 16:14
+
James Taylor 2013-10-21, 16:37