MapReduce, mail # dev - Hadoop Tools Layout (was Re: DistCpV2 in 0.23)

Re: Hadoop Tools Layout (was Re: DistCpV2 in 0.23)
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-29, 18:40

I have a feeling this discussion should get moved to common-dev or even to general.

My #1 question is if tools is basically contrib reborn.  If not, what makes it different?