Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

I find that branch-2.0.4-alpha won't compile for me.
o.a.h.yarn.server.resourcemanager.schduler.fifo.TestFifoScheduler is
missing an import for ResourceRequest or ResourceRequest is not available
on the branch.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy