Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389

Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389
This appears not to be getting much attention, but it seems like the
Dual checkpoint fix broke the unit tests.

I'd post an issue, but I can't get the time to dig in to work out what
is going on. Are the tests now out of date or are they showing an issue
that came up with the new changes?

The failed tests are

https://builds.apache.org/job/flume-trunk/389/org.apache.flume.flume-ng-channels$flume-file-channel/testReport/org.apache.flume.channel.file/TestFileChannelRestart/testCorruptInflightPutsWithBackup/https://builds.apache.org/job/flume-trunk/389/org.apache.flume.flume-ng-channels$flume-file-channel/testReport/org.apache.flume.channel.file/TestFileChannelRestart/testCorruptInflightTakesWithBackup/