Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Call for documentation

Re: Call for documentation
Hello Mike,

         How about adding a "common errors and possible solutions"
section?? Many of the newbies like me faced a few hiccups while trying
to build and use Flume-NG for the first time. It would be pretty
useful for people like me. But it's just a suggestion from my side.
Pardon me if it sounds too childish. I am actually very new to the
open source world. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq