Hive >> mail # dev >> next hive release

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-03-22, 18:25
Re: next hive release

I agree. Let me know how we can contribute towards accelerating this
process. We are anxiously waiting for release of HIVE 0.11.0

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

System Management Architect
PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858

From: Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Date: 03/22/2013 01:32 PM
Subject: next hive release

Hey all,

Its not been long since we released 0.10 but a lot has gone in since then.
There are quite a few query plan optimizations which has gone in. Also,
ptf-windowing work is winding down and should be ready for merge in a week
or so. After the merge, I think it will be a good time to create a branch
for 0.11 and than start to stabilize it. I propose we cut the branch in
first week of April. What do other folks think?

Thanks,
Ashutosh
+
Brock Noland 2013-03-22, 19:41