HBase, mail # dev - JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6

+
Yuri Levinsky 2013-08-06, 16:26
Re: JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-06, 17:07
It has got something to do with the UnSafe byte comparator.  Let me check
and get back to you and see if i can help you.

Regards
Ram
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Yuri Levinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Dear HBase Developers,****
>
> Please help with issue below:****
>
> ** **
>
> JVM crashes on HTable initialization. We tested it on JVM 32 bit on SUN
> and it works. It works for us on Linux as well. On SUN Solaris 9/10 JVM
> crashes. Any ideas?****
>
> ** **
>
> *Sincerely yours*,****
>
> ** **