HBase >> mail # dev >> JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6

+
Yuri Levinsky 2013-08-06, 16:26
Re: JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6
It has got something to do with the UnSafe byte comparator.  Let me check
and get back to you and see if i can help you.

Regards
Ram
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Yuri Levinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Dear HBase Developers,****
>
> Please help with issue below:****
>
> ** **
>
> JVM crashes on HTable initialization. We tested it on JVM 32 bit on SUN
> and it works. It works for us on Linux as well. On SUN Solaris 9/10 JVM
> crashes. Any ideas?****
>
> ** **
>
> *Sincerely yours*,****
>
> ** **