From: Adam Fuchs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tablet server initialization issue

I assume you mean it's listening on 127.0.0.1 on that node? Are you using bin/start-all.sh to launch your cluster? I would guess this is a DNS setup issue on that one machine. Maybe something like the domainname not being set? When you run "hostname" on that machine, do you get a similar format to what you see on the other nodes?

Adam