Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Unexpected NodeCreated with 3.4.3?

+
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-05-24, 17:32
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-25, 00:23
Re: Unexpected NodeCreated with 3.4.3?
3.3.5 does not suffer the problem.
3.4.3 +
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12518110/ZOOKEEPER-1412_br34.patchis
working as expected.

Thanks,
/César.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Based on your diagram (awesome btw!!) I think this was fixed recently,
> it's in 3.3.5 but not 3.4.3 (slated for 3.4.4). See:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1412 "java client
> watches inconsistently triggered on reconnect"
>
> Patrick
>
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:32 AM, César Álvarez Núñez
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm receiving a NodeCreated instead of a NodeDataChanged just after a
> > Disconnected+SyncConnected.
> >
> > Perhaps it is needed to always call the "sync" method after a
> > Disconnect + [Expired] + SyncConnected?
> >
> > Attached are a txt file with the use case call diagram and a quick and
> > dirty eclipse project with the described use case.
> >
> > BR,
> > /César.

+
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-05-25, 11:21