HDFS, mail # user - Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-01, 16:53
Hi
   I have  got the latest source from Git.
  when I perform mvn install -DskipTests.
it was stuck when it needed to download some dependences from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.

 does it need to set the Maven proxy setttings .I have setup that acordding
to the maven guide,it does not work.Maybe the proxy site was change.
could anybody give me available proxy settings.
regards.
YouPeng Yang
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-01, 17:02