HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

RE: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
Tried out the 0.92.2 RC1.

Started one Master and two RS.  Inserted data, scanned the data.  Issued
split operations.
Restarted RS, restarted Master, split logs worked fine - got back the data.
These are the steps we carried out to test the RC.  Thanks to RajeshBabu for
helping out in this test.

So +1 from my side on the RC.

Regards
Ram