Pig >> mail # dev >> Is there any reason why the private instance methods of BinInterSedes shouldn't be made protected static?

Re: Is there any reason why the private instance methods of BinInterSedes shouldn't be made protected static?
Well, those methods are really specific to the serialization format defined
by BinInterSedes.
How do you envision those methods to be used by other classes without using
the public ones?
Which classes are you thinking about?

Cheers,
--