Accumulo, mail # dev - Releasing 1.5

Re: Releasing 1.5
Christopher 2013-04-25, 19:11
Like what?

Are our hadoop1 and hadoop2 artifacts not binary compatible with those?

In any case, I think that's why it's important to offer a
source-release... we shouldn't be trying to build separate artifacts
for every possible 3rd party variant of Hadoop. So long as there's a
path forward for them to build from source, I think that should be
sufficient, shouldn't it?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii