HBase >> mail # user >> ext3 vs. ext4

ext3 vs. ext4
Hello All-

I've search this list and re-read the section in the George book on this
topic.  From the book I get the impression ext3 is used more widely but
ext4 is gaining popularity.  From this list I see quite a few ext4
recommendations but very little in the way of justification.

Is there anyone out there that has benchmarked an ext3-based cluster vs.
an ext4-based cluster?

-Ted