Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc0
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-01, 17:40
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 2:47 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've created a release candidate for hadoop-0.23.0 that I would like to release.

Great news!

>This should also help downstream projects (Pig, Hive, HBase) start testing against the 0.23 line.

I would love to help with that type of testing. Question, though: do
you happen to know whether
there are changes available in branches/trunk for Pig, Hive and Mahout
to make these projects
compile against the RC?

Thanks,
Roman.