MapReduce, mail # user - Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 04:08
Thanks Harsh for the pointers. I will find out more on this.
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can think of a few, most obvious ones:
>
> 1. Job didn't succeed and/or the file was deleted (*shields self*)
> 2. Job overrode the default FileOutputCommitter with something that
> doesn't do success marking.
> 3. Job specifically asked to not create such files, via config
> mapreduce.fileoutputcommitter.marksuccessfuljobs or so, set to false.
>
> On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Rahul Bhattacharjee
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > A few days back , I was going through a MR job's output , but there
> wasn't
> > any _SUCCESS file in the output directory.
> > I was wondering what all reasons for this  (no _SUCCESS file)?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rahul
>

> --
> Harsh J

+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 07:04
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-06, 07:48
+
Eduardo Afonso Ferreira 2013-05-06, 14:24
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-16, 03:48
+
Harsh J 2013-05-06, 07:24