Hadoop, mail # dev - Branch 2 release names

Re: Branch 2 release names
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-05, 00:29
May be you misread the proposal. This is only about nuking 2.1.0-alpha and wait for 0.23.3 to be stabilized and released. Once that happens, we can create a branch-2.1 off branch-2.

Does that sound okay?

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.