Accumulo, mail # dev - 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

Re: 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
John Vines 2013-05-10, 22:37
It also appears that CDH3u* does not have commons-collections or
commons-configuration included, so you will need to manually add those jars
to the classpath, either in accumulo lib or hadoop lib. Without these
files, tserver and master will not start.

--
Cheers
~John