Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop report on invalid rows

+
Thuy Nguyen 2013-05-01, 04:35
Re: sqoop report on invalid rows
Hi Thuy,
Sqoop currently requires you to have clean data set without any corruptions. I think that you can run custom mapreduce/pig job to clean the data up prior exporting them with Sqoop.

Jarcec