Sqoop, mail # user - sqoop report on invalid rows

Re: sqoop report on invalid rows
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-03, 05:40
Hi Thuy,
Sqoop currently requires you to have clean data set without any corruptions. I think that you can run custom mapreduce/pig job to clean the data up prior exporting them with Sqoop.

Jarcec