Hive >> mail # user >> Hive QL - NOT IN, NOT EXIST

RE: Hive QL - NOT IN, NOT EXIST
It works but it takes a very long time because the subqueries in NOT IN contains 400 million rows (the message table in the example) and the feed table contains 3 million rows.
SELECT uuid from feed f WHERE f.uuid NOT IN (SELECT uuid FROM message);