MapReduce, mail # user - How do find the version of Hadoop inside a running Map or reduce task

+
Steve Lewis 2012-11-05, 20:54
+
David Rosenstrauch 2012-11-05, 21:02
+
David Rosenstrauch 2012-11-05, 21:08
Re: How do find the version of Hadoop inside a running Map or reduce task
Steve Lewis 2012-11-05, 21:51
Thanks - that works perfectly

The following code reports the version as a counter under "Performance"
       // sneaky trick to extract the version
        String version = VersionInfo.getVersion();
        context.getCounter("Performance",  "Version-" + version
).increment(1);

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE