Sqoop >> mail # user >> using sqoop over proxies

Re: using sqoop over proxies
I'm afraid that sqoop requires ability to connect directly to your database from all nodes in the cluster.

One solution that crossed my mind - maybe db proxies might help you? I mean you theoretically could deploy your proxy in DC1, configure it to somehow to connect to DC1 and then from DC1 execute sqoop pointing to this (local) proxy.

Jarcec