Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: getChildren question.

Re: getChildren question.
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-11-13, 20:29
Hi Narasimha,

It's an opaque object. Zookeeper client doesn't do anything with it,
except that it's passed back to the callback. It's useful when you
need to pass some kind of context to the callback.

--Michi